CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A little Quirky!


Yesterday night I went in to check on Lydia after repeatedly telling her to stay in bed. She kept running up and down the stairs opening and slamming the cabinets. Finally after I heard about 20 minutes of silence, I opened her door and she was fast asleep on the floor, which she does a lot! I looked up at her bed and there was a random pile of "stuff" on it. Seriously, about 3 or 4 times a week, she makes random piles of stuff on her bed, sometimes covering her bed! Then she'll sleep on the floor because there's no room!
So in this picture, some random stuff. Wondering what's going through her head, " Umbrella, check..flashlight, check....wire whisk, check...talking Dora, check..check .
What an imagination =)

5 comments:

lidia said...

Oh, my goodness I wish I could just hug, her....she is just playing, having fun, and being creative.......untill her little body gives up and she falls asleep, she is such a sweethart.........kiss her for me...I love her so much...you guys are good parents...love you

TEAM BOWMAN said...

how funny at least she doesn't sneak food to bed:) I can't wait to see you guys!!!

Izzy said...

Kids are so awesome. She has such an independent, fun spirit about her that girl. I love her!

That Dora is a little scary looking though....and her eyes open and close? Dora Chucky Doll!

Isaura said...

...or cheese in her underwear like one of the above commenters ;)
aww I miss little lydia. she is so sweet. how did you like the office last night????
i can't wait for Kat and Kim

Ruben said...

funny little lidia....
IRIS ANSWER YOUR PHONE WHEN WE CALL!!!