CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

TWILIGHT!!


Has anyone out there heard of Stephanie Meyer? She is a Mormon author who writes Young Adult Fiction books. Yes, I know you are probably thinking....okay, kind of cheesy. (I usually only like self help or parenting) Well, I thought that at first, but then I had at least 5 people tell me how addicting her books are. Her most famous are the Twilight series . There are four books in this "romance" series. I started the FIRST book on a Monday night and finished the FOURTH book on Sunday night..less than a week. I couldn't put them down!
Basically, the main story line is that a "plain Jane", named Bella, moves into a tiny town in Washington where there are rumors of vampires living among humans. She falls in love with the most handsome guy in school, who happens to be a vampire.
MTV productions is doing a movie on the first book, "Twilight".

Before any "haters" start "hating", check out the movie trailer!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJEvevHRNg

6 comments:

Izzy said...

Everyone RAVES about those books.

You crazy people that read for pleasure!!!!!

I will read them, so I can watch the movie, so I won't be left behind.

Have you seen Mama Mia on the big screen. It's fun!

Steph said...

yeah--- glad you are blogger......we will stay in touch this way...gonna miss you guys so much---- hopefully we will see you soon!!!

Isaura said...

iiidiss. no i know people who are in love with those books. there is a book club in my ward that meets to discuss her books. marc has the first one and eva told me i should read them. anyway, ive only heard good things about them sooo, looks like the movie may be a hit too. i heard her book the host is really good

Isaura said...

p.s. izzzmari, its kind of normal to read for leasure :)

Alicia Kulani said...

I love Twilight!!!! I am so glad that you have read the books. I had several friends tell me about them last year and I thought it sounded kind of cheezy. But I read the first book and finished it the next day and then bought the remainder books. I know I'm a nerd, but I am excited about the movie. Yea Iris. I'm glad you liked them. Hey have you seen her website. she has a manuscript from Edwards perspective posted.

TEAM BOWMAN said...

I love them!! I am on NEW MOON and almost done I can't wait for the movie