CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 25th Premier


Yeah!! Thursday, September 25th is the Season Premier of "The Office"! My favorite characters are Michael, because he's just, Michael--Kelly, because she is such an airhead and a little on the desperate side, and Kevin, because if you were to watch the show for the first time, you might think he was mentally challenged!

Funniest Episode (with quote): "Gay Witch Hunt"

Michael: If I don't know how to behave, it is because I am just so far the opposite way, you know? I'm just... I, I can't even imagine... the... thing. Maybe we could go out for a beer sometime. And you could tell me... how... you do that to another dude.

Oscar:
That sounds like a great, wonderful idea, let's do that.
(says sarcastically)

1 comments:

TEAM BOWMAN said...

ah haha you guys are obed