CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Family Portrait

I don't know if anyone will be as excited as I am about this, but Lydia now knows how to draw stick people. She came home one day and started drawing circles with hands and legs. Then added on hair, nose, and ears. The one on the left is Lydia, with a "milk mustache" and "lots of hair". The one in the middle with the bigger head is mom. And the smaller one with "big ears" is dad. (The sun is above us.) I didn't teach her how to do this..it's like one day it just came to her. She's now been trying to practice drawing her friends, Jarret and Landon. I can't believe my baby is going to be almost 4 soon!

SIDE NOTE: *Four years later, and I still can't get rid of this "baby fat" =)

5 comments:

Izzy said...

Ha ha! I love little kids pictures!!!!

I loved when the kids were able to draw stick figures of themselves and our family!!!!

Josh looks like Yoda from Star Wars. You face size is funny. That means she thinks you are soooooo special!!!

Love you and miss you guys!!!

lidia said...

Me too, I love the pictures children make.........Lydia I love your family picture.you are getting to be such a big girl./you are a good artist.......love you

TEAM BOWMAN said...

AWWW THATS SO CUTE i'LL HAVE HER DRAW ONE FOR US! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED TO COME!!

Isaura said...

awww she's so cute. she really is a good artist. seriously for her age, that is ome good detail. that sun is awesome. i'm really sad i can't come with eva. maybe in a few months

Isaura said...

ps, baby fat??? seriously?
so what do you call it when you've never had kids?? muffin top i guess.