CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tacky Sweater Party



Our good friends Jen and Brannon hosted a tacky sweater party. I've never been to one but it was hilarious what some people came up with. I really never realized just how many tacky sweaters there are out there. (okay.....I didn't wear one because I was too indecisive)
We also had a white elephant exchange where the gifts ranged from a "Gay-dar" to a Pooping Santa figurine! (Courtesy of Spencer's Gifts)

5 comments:

Izzy said...

I love tacky Christmas sweaters and I love white elephant gift exchanges!

I can't wait to see you guys!!! Glad you are having fun!

Love - Ismari

Isaura said...

no fair you didn't wear a fugly sweater!! looks like fun

TEAM BOWMAN said...

IDIS you can't be fancy at a gay sweater exchange!!!

TEAM BOWMAN said...

Hey my closet is full of tacky christmas sweaters.......and I still use them year after year.....no wonder people give me a funny smile when they see me!!!!!!!!

John, Jen and Evan said...

So funny! Do you remember wa-aay back in the day at BYU when we did awful makeup on each other? I think I still have a photo of it! That's what your photo reminded me of.