CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let Christmas Begin...




Since we will be in Texas on Christmas, we decided to tell Lydia that Santa's coming on Saturday, which was this morning. We really couldn't pack all her toys and take them with us on the plane..So here we are opening presents at 7 o' clock in the morning. We think she might be onto us though. She asked if Santa came down the chimney, and when we said "yes," she said, "But we don't have a chimney. Is there a hole in the roof? I want to see the hole in the roof that he came through. There's no hole in the roof." She also said, "I only told Santa about the Barbie Car. How did he know everything else I wanted?" Our litte sleuth...Santa brought her a : Hanah Montana Wig, Baby Alive (that pees and poops), Barbie Bike, etc

4 comments:

Isaura said...

josh looks a little freaked out about the cello playing bear. that is a little freaky though.
lydia is hilarious in that blonde wig!! you guys look good. can't wait to see you soon

TEAM BOWMAN said...

ahahah lydie is soo smart! I could have given you a Brody baby alive for free

lidia said...

I know, ms Lydia, Santa is kind of tricky, he dropped some gifts at my house and we do not have a chimney either......I guess i WAS ASLEEP WHEN HE WALKED IN....We are excited to see you guys....

Izzy said...

I don't know how I missed these pics! What a great Christmas Lydia. Maile use to have a Hannah Montana wig like that somewhere!

Post some new pics because we miss you!!!!!!

We had so much fun with your family over Christmas...you guys are funny and fun!

I will be looking for a ticket to North Carolina for April. Love -

Izzy

p.s. Mama's falling asleep problem has her miss alot!!!