CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT MANIA





Yes, It's junior high all over again!! So I saw Twilight on opening night yesterday with a group of 10 other obsessed women! We sat behind a row of 14 yr olds who screamed every time Edward was on screen. I have to admit, at some parts I was screaming along with them =)
Overall, I loved the movie-very entertaining (partly because I have read all the books) and of course it has been graced with the gorgeousness that is ROBERT PATTINSON.
I have to admit, I did not like him at first, but he started
to grow on me. Maybe it's the hair...

Overall Critique:

The beginning was a little too rushed and Edwards character seemed awkward. Luckily, the acting skills started to pick up in the middle. The baseball scene was my favorite-with the special effects of the Cullens flying in the air. Their budget was definately not high enough. ( Did they buy Jacob's wig at a dollar store!!???) I'm hoping if they make the other 3 movie sequels, the acting and story line quality will get progressively better. (It has to with all the money its making) I am in love with the Edward and Bella love story and every single one of the books. So I guess, because I love the books so much, it is inevitable that I would love the movie despite some bad acting at times.

My Best actor/actress awards go to : Charlie, Dr. Cullen, Laurent, James, Rosalie

Good luck Twilight, It is projected to make 60 million this weekend!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN IT, DID YOU LIKE IT?

- YES
- NO
- SO-SO


We finished off the night with raspberry white chocolate cheese cake at Redrocks. Mmmmm!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just stumbled across this opportunity where you can make $130 for each person you sign up, $10 for each person that person signs up for you, and $5 for every person that person signs up for you!!! Take advantage of this great opportunity while you can! Make money online now: http://www.lwsfreedom.com/id/greentitan
Merry Christmas!!!

lidia said...

For starters I wish I could have eaten that delicious sounding cheese cake......would it look silly if daddy an I went to see the movie? ;-)....or do you think I would fall asleep?...No I think I am going to see it.....also AUSTRALIA.......

TEAM BOWMAN said...

I am jealous! I prob won't see it till FRIDAY!!

Izzy said...

My friends have coerced me through social pressure to read the first book. ;0)

The first book got good around page 400 when they were running from the Tracker. Then it was good for 80 pages or so.....ha ha.

I am excited to see the movie though just to put people to the characters. And because the guy that plays Dr. Cullen was on Good Morning America....and he is HOTZ!!!!

I will get to see it after Thanksgiving.

My friend said the second book was boring but the third book was good. So I think I might keep on reading them. But, It feels like I am reading Sweet Valley High in 6th grade all over again (you know I had the whole series)....except there are vampires in the books this time!

I think she could have shortened the first book to 350 pages and I would have liked it more. Does repetitive detail really have to go on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....

But I love the park where the Tracker tricked her!!!!! That WAS AWESOME!!!!!

I am glad you had a blast with your girlfriends. Friends and cheesecake is MY kind of night out, too!!!!!!

Love - Izzy

Ruben said...

he's gay!!!

Ruben said...

.....not that there's anything WRONG with that.....;-)

Ruben said...

curse the day that damn BYU student woman created that damn storyline. that damn edward cullen ruined my marriage and my life. alicia just reads those crazy books at night....

Izzy said...

I love you and miss you Iris!!!

Izzy

Isaura said...

hahaha. funny comments. i finally gave in and will start reading this book. marc was kind enought to dig it out of boxes for me. i'll let you know what i think. i've read lots of mixed reviews about the movie. anyywhoos. i'll keep you posted