CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I love my Recipes

I've been tagged by Issy! Since I'm kind of a slacker..I only will be posting one recipe tonight. Here is an awesome, light, easy recipe for

"Strawberry Walnut Salad"


1/2 cup light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
1-5 oz bag of baby greens
1/2 cup walnuts (chunks)
1 pint fresh strawberries
1/4 cup sugar

In a nonstick skillet, combine walnuts and sugar on medium heat, and stir well. Remove when sugar is melted and walnuts are slightly browned. Let cool. Cut strawberries into wedges or slices (use how many as you want). In a large bowl, toss salad with strawberries, blue cheese and dressing. Sprinkle caramalized walnuts on top. Serves 4

I'm tagging 3 people to post as many recipes as you would like

1.Jen Holl
2.Wendy Smith
3.Ruben Arredondo (I know you have some good ones) =)

4 comments:

Isaura said...

yuuuuuuuum!! i was thinking about tagging ruben for this at first ;)
he would have some good recipes. i'm gonna try this salad

Izzy said...

Will definitely be trying this one!

Issy tagged me too and I have been kind of slow, too. I guess apples don't fall too far from the tree, ey?

Love you Iris! Kiss Josh and mini Josh for me!

love - Izzy

lidia said...

Yes, I have tasted this one at Iris's home...it is very good!
Hey ruben, how about your delicious SPRING ROLLS!

Alison B said...

I love this salad! Thanks for the recipe!!!