CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Out of the Dark Ages!! WE ARE HERE!!



OKAY, finally everyone has convinced me to get off my butt and do a blog!!! SO HERE WE ARE!
THIS IS

THE WHITLOCK'S WHAT- NOT'S!

The story of LYDIA , IRIS, AND JOSH and their adventures in beautiful NORTH CAROLINA.

So this is our backyard view! It backs into the Cook Family Farm. There's usually lots of cows out and about. And of course, above, is a Carolina Sunset. Thanks Issy, for the pic!






5 comments:

Izzy said...

YYYEeeaah Iris. Please post pictures on your blog. I will help you learn more about it...we can link your store on blog. I put your store on my blog!!!! I finally found it! I am going to get some stuff. It's so fun.

I love you guys. We are glad we got to see your sweet family, if even for a little bit!!

Love you - Izzy

Isaura said...

new pictures please!!!!!!!

TEAM BOWMAN said...

yeah post houston video, we miss you

Ruben said...

we love and miss you guys. thats good that you started the blog1 we can't wait to see little lidia. LIDIA, COME TO OUR HOUSE!!

lidia said...

I love your back ground music...i love Louie Armstrong.....I could hear him day and night.especially the words of this song.........Lydia you look beutiful in this pictures.Where did you get those good looks form?